Please log into your ND licensure account to review your information and make changes to the following:
- Update a mailing address change or change to update a new email address. If needing to file a name change due to marriage or divorce, please have appropriate documents to upload.
- Update a change in employers or add an employer.
- Upload a new and CURRENT verification of your national registry. The Board requires that your current national registry information for the primary modalities you practice be on file at all times.
- View, add, or change your modality, if it applies to your license. Changes will require you to upload a letter from your employer.
- Licensees, with a grandfathered, LXMO, BD, RCIS, or RCES license, will also be able to see how many continuing education hours they need for renewal.
Note: Any changes you make do not automatically update! Please keep in mind that the Board office must review and accept changes before you can see that they have been updated. This is done on at least a weekly basis.
How to Login
You will now be required to login using a password. If you have not already created a password please visit the Account Registration Form. If you do not know your license number, you may find it by Verifying your license. Enter only your first and/or last name to find your license number. If you are unable to login, please contact the Board office.
The Board advises that when using the dashboard or any time you are logging into a form on the website, you should be using a desktop or laptop computer. Website features do not always function correctly with all mobile devices. You should also be using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, the two most compatible browsers. The Board’s applications work best in those browsers. If issues or problems occur, please email the Board office and include the type of device and browser you were using. The Board office will do our best to correct any issues. Make sure to add the Board’s email, email@example.com, to your Safe Sender’s List to keep updated on Board notices.
You may now proceed to the: Licensee Dashboard