Please log into your ND licensure account to review your information and make changes to the following:
- Update a mailing address change or change to update a new email address. If needing to file a name change due to marriage or divorce, please have appropriate documents to upload.
- Update a change in employers or add an employer.
- Upload a new and CURRENT verification of your national registry. The Board requires that your current national registry information for the primary modalities you practice be on file at all times.
- View, add, or change your modality, if it applies to your license. Changes will require you to upload a letter from your employer.
- Licensees, with a grandfathered, LXMO, BD, RCIS, or RCES license, will also be able to see how many continuing education hours they need for renewal.
Note: Any changes you make do not automatically update! Please keep in mind that the Board office must review and accept changes before you can see that they have been updated. This is done on at least a weekly basis.
How to Login
You will need to login with your last name, last four digits of your SSN, and your license number. Your license number is NOT the same as your national registry number. Once on the dashboard, you can edit your information by clicking the "Edit" link in each section. This will take you to another page where you can view all the contact information the Board has recorded for you. By clicking "Edit" at the bottom of the page you can make any changes to your information.
The Board advises that when using the dashboard or any time you are logging into a form on the website, you should be using a desktop or laptop computer. Website features do not always function correctly with all mobile devices. You should also be using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, the two most compatible browsers. The Board’s applications work best in those browsers. If issues or problems occur, please email the Board office and include the type of device and browser you were using. The Board office will do our best to correct any issues. Make sure to add the Board’s email, email@example.com, to your Safe Sender’s List to keep updated on Board notices.
You may now proceed to the: Licensee Dashboard