Change Font Size:

Requests for Written verification:

Written Verification for Employer/Travel Companies - If you need to have the verification in writing, please email the Board office with the licensee’s first and last name and to what mail/email address you want the verification sent. The Board cannot guarantee the delivery or accuracy of names and addresses that are taken over the phone.

Current or Expired Licensees - If you are applying for a license in another state, you may request an official verification of a license containing the Board’s official seal to be sent to another state.  This verification can be completed on a designated form you provide or a verification letter on the Board’s official letterhead can be sent. Be sure it indicates on the form or in your request where it needs to be sent. There is no fee for this service. 
Please email your request and designated form (if applicable) or mail it to:
NDMIRT - License Verifications
PO Box 398
Bismarck, ND  58502-0398

Resources Updated: 4/1/2022 2:30:59 PM
Page Updated: 3/13/2020 1:18:21 PM