The Board may issue an initial license to an applicant who is currently registered with a national certifying body (ARRT, ARDMS, NMTCB, CCI, etc.).
Transitioning Temporary Licensure Application Process Overview
- Complete the Application for Transitioning Temporary Licensure and submit the necessary documents.
- The Application Fee is $110.
- ATTENTION! All licenses expire by December 31 of the odd-numbered years. If your temporary license was issued in an odd-numbered year, you may wait until after September 1 of the odd-numbered year to transition your license so you do not have to pay again to renew. If you do transition your license before September 1, you will be required to renew.
Prior to beginning the application please ensure you have all the correct documents.
- A copy of your current registry card(s) with a national certifying agency (ARRT, ARDMS, etc.).
- If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions in the Personal Background History, an explanation and any relevant documentation as requested at the end of that section must be submitted with the application. If you cannot send a copy of the criminal judgment, please include that in your explanation. If you already submitted this documentation you will not need to resubmit.
Save for LaterDuring online application, please do not use the back button in your browser. To make a change to answers on a previous page or to review your application before submitting, please use the "Save for Later" button to save your application, log back in and access and review the previous pages. If at any time you wish to exit the process, please click the "Exit" button located at the bottom of the page.
If you will be away from your computer for any period of time after starting your online application, it is strongly advised that you click on the "Save for Later" button located at the bottom of each page to minimize the risk of losing the data that you have input into the system. You can then log back into the application at a later time.
You may now proceed to the: Online Transitioning Temporary Licensure Application